Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ikea Bed Replacement Parts

movie review Admiral

Although published in 2008, this Russian film has appeared on Western screens in 2010 ... then it is worthy of appearing on my charts 2011!

you guessed just the title, it talks of an admiral, but an admiral! A man of extraordinary history very well rendered on the big screen, with stature, with a real historical acuity, and forcefully budget. Credible actors aware of weight on their shoulders. But I can say that the success of the film comes first with his extraordinary narrative woven into the recreated setting that restores life to an era that has become so beautiful to see, despite all his troubles.

And what happens? Sorry, but I do not tell stories, I like surprises too! ;) But to repeat what was said by a Russian minister: "If the U.S. had such a character in their history: they have already made 18 movies." The Russians are in fact one and it is worth seeing.

Official site (Russian)
IMBD Site

Source image

0 comments:

Post a Comment